- Furniture care products are dispatched with Royal Mail using the standard rates as per the shopping cart. You may add items to basket to calculate postage cost which is based on the weight of your order.
Mylands Stripped Pine Bees Wax Furniture Polish Toluene Free
Mylands Stripped Pine Bees Wax Furniture Polish.
Mylands Wax contains pure beeswax and finest carnauba wax.
Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. View More Furniture Wax Polish
We can email you when its back in stock
Mylands Stripped Pine Bees Wax Furniture Polish
Mylands Stripped Pine Bees Wax Furniture Polish contains pure beeswax and finest carnauba wax.
It will feed and revitalise all Wooden surfaces including antiques, modern furniture, doors, staircases and Wood panelling.
It also gives a wonderful patina to new and stripped pine.
Mylands Wax was originally formulated over 100 years ago for furniture and antique restorers and has been used by them ever since.
“If necessary”, remove old waxes and dirt with Mylands Furniture Cleaner.
On polished surfaces apply Mylands Wax sparingly and buff quickly with a dry cloth.
Mylands Wax on pine furniture (unpolished) can be applied evenly and buffed after 15 minutes for increased shine.
Additional applications of Mylands Wax gives increased shine and protection.
Keep your furniture in great condition with our selection of Furniture Care Products.
A selection of fine Mylands Wax Polishes, Polishing Cloths, Water Based Lacquer & Wire Wool.
Waxing your furniture on a monthly basis will ensure your item is always looking its best.
Simple maintenance will also ensure your item will last for many years ahead.
Please take extra care when using Wire Wool to repair any damaged areas
We strongly advise seeking professional assistance or you can also read our Furniture Care Guide.
Clear Wax | Antique Brown Wax | Rustic Brown Wax | Wood Cleaner & Reviver | Water Based Lacquer | Wood Finishing Oil
|Size: D x W x H||11.5 x 11.5 x 6.6 cm ( 4.53 x 4.53 x 2.6 in )|
- Furniture care products
- Small furniture below 20kg
- Large furniture items above 20kg
- Important restrictions (read)
- Small furniture below 20kg: or less than 100cm are shipped with network couriers such as DPD, DX, Hermes & Yodel. When shipping our products with these carriers, we can also include tracking for your order. Typically your item will arrive within 1 calendar week from purchase, yet sometimes we will need a little extra time to select and pack your product. If you urgently need your items in a set timeframe, please contact us prior to purchase otherwise please note we only guarantee 1-3 weeks from the date of order for items to arrive.
- Large furniture items above 20kg: or larger than 100 cm will be shipped on a specialist furniture couriers service. You can expect a call back from the couriers informing you on your next delivery slot usually within 1-2 weeks from purchase. It's also requested to for customers to allow from 3 to 4 weeks for rural locations during a busy and bad weather period.
- Large furniture items we are currently able to ship to most of the mainland UK locations at the standard rate however this excludes none mainland and also remote mainland and highland addresses. A surcharge for such areas may be required. To request a quote on shipping please use the "products enquiry" form on each product page providing items required along with your full address and postcode.
- You have up to 30 days to request a return.
- Items must be unused and packaged as received.
- Original packaging must be in tact and in good condition.
- Changed your mind? It's no problem, however delivery fees are none refundable.
- Faulty/ Damaged items must be reported within 24 hours from delivery. You can send us a message with a brief description of any issues using the contact us link at the bottom of this form. If your report is accepted we will then offer a repair or replacement.
MORE FURNITURE CARE
Royal Mail 1st Class
Royal Mail 1st Class