- Furniture care products are dispatched with Royal Mail using the standard rates as per the shopping cart. You may add items to basket to calculate postage cost which is based on the weight of your order.
Mylands HS SCL Water Based Lacquer 500ml (Decanted)
Mylands HS SCL Water Based Lacquer. (Self Cross-Linking) Decanted Bottle.
Type: Lacquer (Water-Based).
Order no.: MYLANDS WB LACQUER (SATIN) View More Furniture Wax Polish
We can email you when its back in stock
Mylands HS SCL Water Based Lacquer (Decanted).
Mylands HS SCL Water Based Lacquer – Decanted Bottle.
Type: Furniture Lacquer – Mylands HS SCL Water Based Lacquer 500ml. (Self Cross-Linking).
Order no.: MYLANDS WB LACQUER (SATIN)
About: Mylands Furniture Lacquer
Mylands Water Based Self Crosslinking Lacquer is suitable for almost all wooden furniture.
Being a Water-Based solution makes it easy to work with and gives fantastic results.
Directions of use: Apply 2 or more coats with a brush to obtain the desired finish.
2nd coat should be applied after approx 1.5 hours. Depending on room temperature additional coats may be applied sooner.
Once dry can be Waxed and polished with Mylands Furniture Wax for the desired finish.
Keep your furniture in great condition with our selection of Furniture Care Products.
A selection of fine Mylands Wax Polishes, Polishing Cloths, Water-Based Lacquer & Wire Wool.
Waxing your furniture on a monthly basis will ensure your item is always looking its best.
Simple maintenance will also ensure your item will last for many years ahead.
Please take extra care when using Wire Wool to repair any damaged areas
We strongly advise seeking professional assistance or you can also read our Furniture Care Guide.
Clear Wax | Antique Brown Wax | Rustic Brown Wax | Wood Cleaner & Reviver | Water-Based Lacquer
|Size: D x W x H||5 x 9 x 13 cm ( 1.97 x 3.54 x 5.12 in )|
- Furniture care products
- Small furniture below 20kg
- Large furniture items above 20kg
- Important restrictions (read)
- Small furniture below 20kg: or less than 100cm are shipped with network couriers such as DPD, DX, Hermes & Yodel. When shipping our products with these carriers, we can also include tracking for your order. Typically your item will arrive within 1 calendar week from purchase, yet sometimes we will need a little extra time to select and pack your product. If you urgently need your items in a set timeframe, please contact us prior to purchase otherwise please note we only guarantee 1-3 weeks from the date of order for items to arrive.
- Large furniture items above 20kg: or larger than 100 cm will be shipped on a specialist furniture couriers service. You can expect a call back from the couriers informing you on your next delivery slot usually within 1-2 weeks from purchase. It's also requested to for customers to allow from 3 to 4 weeks for rural locations during a busy and bad weather period.
- Large furniture items we are currently able to ship to most of the mainland UK locations at the standard rate however this excludes none mainland and also remote mainland and highland addresses. A surcharge for such areas may be required. To request a quote on shipping please use the "products enquiry" form on each product page providing items required along with your full address and postcode.
- You have up to 30 days to request a return.
- Items must be unused and packaged as received.
- Original packaging must be in tact and in good condition.
- Changed your mind? It's no problem, however delivery fees are none refundable.
- Faulty/ Damaged items must be reported within 24 hours from delivery. You can send us a message with a brief description of any issues using the contact us link at the bottom of this form. If your report is accepted we will then offer a repair or replacement.
MORE FURNITURE CARE
Royal Mail 1st Class
Royal Mail 1st Class