- Furniture care products are dispatched with Royal Mail using the standard rates as per the shopping cart. You may add items to basket to calculate postage cost which is based on the weight of your order.
Monitor Stand White and Sonoma Oak 42x24x13 cm Chipboard.
This practical monitor stand with a minimalist design will add a modern touch to your living space and keep your monitor at a perfect space! This stand is made of board, which ensures its sturdiness, durability and long service life. It can be used as a TV stand or riser for your desktop monitor, or other multimedia devices. Raising your screen will reduce the strain on your neck and back. The storage shelf underneath can accommodate your keyboard, DVD player, gaming console, streaming device, receivers, media carriers, notebooks, pens and more. All surface is easy to clean. The stand is easy to assemble.
|Size: D x W x H||24 x 42 x 13 cm ( 9.45 x 16.54 x 5.12 in )|
Chipboard, Oak, Solid Wood
- Furniture care products
- Small furniture below 20kg
- Large furniture items above 20kg
- Important restrictions (read)
- Small furniture below 20kg: or less than 100cm are shipped with network couriers such as DPD, DX, Hermes & Yodel. When shipping our products with these carriers, we can also include tracking for your order. Typically your item will arrive within 1 calendar week from purchase, yet sometimes we will need a little extra time to select and pack your product. If you urgently need your items in a set timeframe, please contact us prior to purchase otherwise please note we only guarantee 1-3 weeks from the date of order for items to arrive.
- Large furniture items above 20kg: or larger than 100 cm will be shipped on a specialist furniture couriers service. You can expect a call back from the couriers informing you on your next delivery slot usually within 1-2 weeks from purchase. It's also requested to for customers to allow from 3 to 4 weeks for rural locations during a busy and bad weather period.
- Large furniture items we are currently able to ship to most of the mainland UK locations at the standard rate however this excludes none mainland and also remote mainland and highland addresses. A surcharge for such areas may be required. To request a quote on shipping please use the "products enquiry" form on each product page providing items required along with your full address and postcode.
- You have up to 30 days to request a return.
- Items must be unused and packaged as received.
- Original packaging must be in tact and in good condition.
- Changed your mind? It's no problem, however delivery fees are none refundable.
- Faulty/ Damaged items must be reported within 24 hours from delivery. You can send us a message with a brief description of any issues using the contact us link at the bottom of this form. If your report is accepted we will then offer a repair or replacement.